New Manitou mine basket for the mining sector
Since early 2000 Manitou has been providing lifting solutions to the resources industry. Today the range of solutions for mining, quarries, oil and gas is unrivalled. As part of its solutions range Manitou Australia is launching its all new UNDERGROUND MINE BASKET; a platform offering key benefits of safety, productivity and cost efficiency.
"With the addition of the UNDERGROUND MINE BASKET to the range of mining solutions Manitou has a complete offer for safely lifting personnel in an underground mining or tunnelling application. The development of the UNDERGROUND MINING BASKET is a direct response to users’ need for a safe, robust personnel lifting solution," says Emmanuel Amandjules, Mining Activities Manager.
Built to last and protect the UNDERGROUND MINE BASKET is compliant to the highest levels of safety and all international and local Standards including AS1418.10. The UNDERGROUND MINE BASKET is compatible with a wide range of Manitou telescopic handlers, from 3 tonne to 22.5 tonne and lift heights of 10 metres to 18 metres. Additionally all compatible Manitou Telescopic Handlers are available in a full underground mine specification including, fail safe brakes, emergency steering and multiple other underground options. Manitou Australia relies on the expertise of its network of dealers (proximity, maintenance,guarantees, replacement parts, etc.) to support the development of its mining solutions including the new UNDERGROUND MINE BASKET.
- Built to protect! Robust & shielded design
- Compliant with the highest safety relevant standards
- Continuous monitoring of stability and load
- Internal hand rail, IP67 safety sensors
- Built to last! Withstand 3 ton IMPACT!
- Fully protected remote control enclosure
- In basket remote control
- Smooth and accurate movements
Guess what! It’s goes on a Telescopic Handler
- Versatility of telescopic handler compared to other solutions
- Multiple attachments solution
- Flexibility of your maintenance schedule
- Decrease the number of underground equipment
NTP Forklifts Australia will be exhibiting this new mining attachment at the upcoming MINEX show in Mt Isa in May 2014. For more information contact our Townsville branch.