Investment Allowance Update
These are in simple terms:
1) For entities with a turnover of less than $2 million per annum. (known as small business)
* Investment allowance now 50%
* Needs to be ordered by 31/12/09 (effectively a 6 month extension for order)
* Needs to be delivered by 31/12/10 (effectively a 6 month extension for delivery)
2) For entities with a turnover of greater than $2 million per annum.
* Investment allowance stays at 30%
* Needs to be ordered by 31/06/09 (obviously this date has now passed)
* Needs to be delivered by 30/06/10
NOTE: The 10% investment allowance also still applies if the order deadline of 30/06/09 is missed and the order takes place before 31/12/09 and/or misses the 30/06/10 delivery deadline, however has delivery occur before 31/12/10.
Contact the sales department at NTP Forklifts Australia on 131 NTP (687) to find out what great deals we have on new materials handling equipment and how you can take advantage of this special arrangement.
Please note that this is not to be considered tax advice and you should consult a qualified accountant to determine financial suitability.